Interior Design Intern
COOP HIMMELB(L)AU Vienna is seeking international Product Design students with a focus on products for interior design year round for a three-to-six-month internship.
The Intern Designer will be part of our product design/interior design department and will work under the assistance of an assigned mentor throughout the duration of the internship. The Intern will be supporting the team with project-related work. The variety of the tasks is vast, but the major duties include concept development, drawing, 3D drawing, elaborating physical models and generating (together with in-team specialists) 3D digital models.
Further Qualifications, Skills & Abilities required are:
- at least three, preferably four years of design education completed, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Product Design or Interior Design
- proficient computer skills; including Alias, Rhino and the Adobe Masters Suite
- proficient knowledge in physical model building
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work in a team
How to apply
Please do not respond to any position unless you are fully qualified.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
- a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- any letters of recommendation
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Please note that due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to or interview each candidate. We will only contact you if we see a chance for collaboration either now or at a later point of time. If we don’t get back to you within 4 weeks we could unfortunately not take your application into further consideration.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any other applications: