Special Education or Experience
Additionally, we encourage applications of young architects (3+ years) with special education or experience in one or more of the following fields of the architectural profession:
- 3D / VIZ
- Physical model building, CNC milling, 2D laser cut
- Urban Studies
- Graphic, layout and photography
Please do not respond to any position unless you are fully qualified.
Your application should include:
- a cover letter explaining your interest in working for COOP HIMMELB(L)AU
- a complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- a portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture
- any letters of recommendation
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.
Please note that due to the large number of inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond to or interview each candidate. We will only contact you if we see a chance for collaboration either now or at a later point of time. If we don’t get back to you within 4 weeks we could unfortunately not take your application into further consideration.
Thank you for your understanding.
Any other applications: